Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Love Presents...oops...I mean Christmas!

I really enjoyed myself. Christmas is a great holiday. I never got so much stuff at once! My aunts and grandparents got me treats and toys! Then, Mom, Dad and I went to the pet store where Auntie Sandra works and bought me more stuff. Of course I got food and more treats, but I also got more toys. I really love the stuff monkey that I got. It is as big as me and I managed to drag it all the way up the stairs last night. I'm a strong girl!

All I have to do now is work on putting my toys back in the toy basket when I am done playing. I leave them all over the floor and Mom is going to bust her other foot one day. She can't walk as it is.

Well, pics will come soon. Till then, enjoy the cold weather which I cannot stand. I just know it was warmer back home in Oklahoma.

No comments: