Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not much to report...

Hello all!

Not too much has been going on in the house of Lemon. Yes, it is my house. I run it and let Mommy and Daddy live there!

Mom hasn't really seen anything different or new with me that is worthy of posting. She's silly. Doesn't she know that EVERY photo of me is worth posting? I am a princess afterall. Someone needs to set her straight. Maybe I'll send her an e-mail since I can only type human and not speak it.

I did get a cozy new bed from Costco recently. Daddy picked it out for me. I will see if I have some pics of that to post. Other than that, I've just been peeing all around the house because...like I said...I own it.

Talk to y'all lovey doveys soon!

xoxo
LL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you please update liz lemon. k thanks!